Big News for Three Point Clothing!

Our mission at Three Point Clothing has been to help limit the stressors our students face in their day to day lives. Student lunch debt contributes to diplomas being held, students not being able to participate in some extra-curricular activities, and of course the embarrassment some students might face associated with lunch debt. Over the last year, we have paid off over 2,500 lunches that our Washington state students owed in lunch debt through our shirt sales.

With our students being mostly virtual at the end of the school year as a result of Covid-19, the school districts are providing free lunches for our students. And although some students still carry lunch debt, with no in person events and no new lunch debt accruing, sales at Three Point have gone way down and our last two campaigns had minimal success.

So, what does this mean for Three Point? Students still need our help and support now more than ever! We have a heart to help the students in our community, and although lunch debt will still be the base of our fundraising, we want to use the inventory we have to continue to help our community.

That said, we will be expanding our campaigning efforts to areas outside of lunch debt, but still centered our students.

Here’s where you come in: Are you looking to raise money to meet the needs of students in your community? Reach out to us and let’s see if we can help! We will review your cause to make sure it falls under the Three Point mission. If it is a match, we will work with you to create a link where shoppers can come and support your cause by buying a shirt. 90% of the profits of the shirt sales through our link will go to your cause and the remaining 10% will continue to go student lunch debt.

Donations will be made to the organization directly under your groups name. We will be unable to make payments to specific people.

These last few months have been extremely challenging for all of us. And if we can find any way to bring joy or support to the kids, WE ARE THERE! We so look forward to this next step in continuing to help the children and teens in our community.